If you work for a community service provider, charity, foundation, government or non-government organisation, or a NFP (including schools and organisations), and work
directly with marginalised, vulnerable or impoverished individuals, you are welcome to register for this FREE service.
A GIVIT representative will contact you (by phone or email) following your submission to confirm all your details.
- All types of charities that support Australian people
- Service providers must be a front line community service that works directly with marginalised, vulnerable or impoverished individuals
- Only Australian community service providers
o Those outside of Queensland may only request postable items
- Services that require complete anonymity (including domestic violence shelters)
- School principals, vice principals, guidance counsellors and chaplains
We do not allow login to:
- Animal charities (only permitted during natural disaster recovery)
- Charities that on-sell or raffle items, or require non-essential items
- Social workers who share GIVIT login and passwords with colleagues
- Overseas charities
You may request:
- Any essential items for your client
- Any essential item for your service
- Non-perishable food (see prohibited list)
GIVIT works in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988, and our respect for an individual's anonymity
- only a description of the recipients will be available to donors. You MUST adhere to our Privacy Policies.
Our purpose is to connect those that need, with those that have - in a safe and private way.