This organisation helps emergency services personnel and veterans stay fit, de-stress and build resilience
Donate medical equipment or money to help this trekking charity kit out their medical room
Trek2Health supports veterans and emergency services personnel through resilience treks in remote areas to build "resilience via Earth."
Trek2Health initiatives are designed to improve the overall health and wellbeing of the emergency services and veteran communities. Through a series of four modules delivered over a 12-month period, Trek2Health delivers complimentary services in accessible and supportive team environments. Services are often used by people who have experienced a traumatic event, suffering from PTSD, or struggling to re-enter the community.
The goal-orientated, progressive program provides a core community of like-minded individuals as a support system to promote physical health and wellbeing, reduce stress and build physical and mental resilience.
Now, Trek2Health needs donations of medical items to kit out their new medical room. This room will be vitally important in case of injury to program participants or members of the public hiking in the area.
Click here to see the list of what's needed and to donate. You can buy the item from https://www.sssaustralia.com.au/ or you can click the 'fund' button to donate the money needed to purchase the item.
- Defib Lifepak CR2 Essential Semi-Automatic x1
- Airway Guedel Kit in Hard Case (8 Sizes) PN-0523E x1
- Multigate Gauze Swabs Sterile 7.5 x 7.5cm (5) Ctn500 x1
- Cutisoft Plain Gauze Swabs 7.5 x 7.5cm Non Sterile P100
- Cotton Tipped Applicators Handy Single End 7.5cm Wooden
- Fixomull Fixation Dressings 20cm
- Cutilin Non-Adherent Dressings 10 x 10cm B100
- Bactigras Paraffin Dressings 5 x 5cm B50
- Askina Soft Clear Dressing 5 x 7.5cm B50
- Adaptic Non-Adherent Dressings 7.6 x 7.6cm B50
- Premium Snake Bite Bandage with Tension Indicator Aeroform
- First Aid Kit (Snake Bite Module)
- Doctors Bag/Paramedic Bag Softpack Red 49 x 30 x 28.5cm
- Bio-Hazard Collector Terumo Sharps Cont Screw Lid 1.4L Insul
- Triangular Bandages Non Woven Disposable Sling Pk12
- Defries Surgical Tape (H) Sterile 5cm x 30cm B50
- Durapore Tape 25mm x 9.1m B12
- Cotton Crepe Bandage 10cm x 2.3m Unstretched
- Cotton Crepe Bandage 5cm x 1.8m Unstretched
- Comprilan Compression Bandage 12cm x 5m (Stretched)
- Allcare Premium Rigid Strapping Tape 38mm x 13.7m
- Sodium Chloride 100ml Irrigating
- Sodium Chloride 1000ml Irrigating
- Sodium Chloride 0.9% 30ml Irrigating Sachet P75
- Prepswab Webcol
- Povidone Iodine Swabs 60 x 33mm Aerowipe B100
- Chlorhexidine Acetate 0.05% 500ml
- Chlorhexidine 0.1% Aqueous 30 x 30ml Irrigating
- Betadine Skin Prep Alcoholic 100ml
- Betadine Antiseptic 500ml
- Stethoscope Littmann Master Cardiology Black
- Edan Rolling Stand (MT-206) for M3 Vital Signs Monitor
- Cuff & Bladder Adult 54.5 x 14.5cm 2Tube Riester Sphyg
- Cuff & Bladder Adult Obese 58.5 x 18.5cm 2Tube Riester Sphyg
- Cuff & Bladder Adult Thigh 70x22cm 2Tube Riester Sphyg LF126
- Heine Sphyg Complete Aneroid Gamma G7 Latex Free
- Aeon Pulse Oximeter Finger Adult LCD Multi Display
- Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Plus B200
- Accu-Chek PerForma Strips B100
- Accu-Chek PerForma Control Solution 2 x 2.5ml
- Accu-Chek Performa Glucometer Meter Only
- W.A LED General Examination Light with Mobile Stand GS60
- Mayo Instrument Table Mobile Adjustable 560 x 410 x 25mm
- Stool Premium Saddle Foot Ring Adj Height 49-63cm Black
- SlumberWell Premium Mattress Single 15cms Depth
- Oden HighCare Hospital Bed 3 Sect Knee Break C/Lock Beech
- Trolley S/Steel 3 Drawer/ Shelf & Rails 50 x 50 x 90cm Econo
- Examination Couch Step Single Galv Frame/Black Tread
Donate money to buy medical items
100% of your donation will be used to purchase medical items to kit out Trek2Health's medical room with all the items needed to keep helping veterans and emergency services personnel. To donate, simply click the link, select the 'Where it's needed most' tile, then write 'Meidlca equipment for veterans and emergency services personnel' in the comments section of your donation.
Our partnership with this grassroots Indigenous organisation helps them meet community need
We regularly work with frontline organisations such as Kurbingui Youth and Family Development to help them meet urgent need in the community. Here's how we do it.
How simple donations make a difference to people impacted by domestic and family violence
Donations of seemingly basic items can make a big difference to people who are struggling. Here's how a washing machine, a boxing bag, kids bikes, a grocery voucher and a booster seat helped people impacted by domestic and family violence.