Come and volunteer in our engagement team!
GIVIT (and Ollie) is on the hunt for passionate, outgoing people looking to volunteer for 8-15 hours per week in our engagement team
Do you like to engage people to support a worthy cause? Want to help people in need due to drought, bushfires and cyclones, people impacted by domestic and family violence, vulnerable First Nations Australians and people experiencing homelessness?
The purpose of these roles are to raise awareness of GIVIT across Australia with both community organisations and donors, encourage registration of new eligible organisations to the GIVIT service, re-engage dormant organisations and provide training and development for organisation team members to increase uptake of the GIVIT platform.
Skills and experience
- Excellent networking skills and enjoys connecting and engaging with people;
- Positive and friendly personality;
- Competent computer skills including Word and Excel;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Works independently and in team environment;
- Willingness to be contacted and, if available, assist during times of disaster; and
- Clear police history
Click here for a full position description.
Where you're needed most
We need engagement volunteers in the following regions:
Our volunteers are vital to the ongoing success of GIVIT. You'll love working with our team, and we're flexible in terms of commitment. Volunteering your time not only helps us, but you'll also expand your skills and experience, meet new people, and learn about amazing organisations around Australia and the priceless work they do. It feels good to give, and you'll be making a big difference in the lives of Australians in need.