Become a corporate supporter
Thank you for your interest in helping us achieve our purpose of matching generosity with genuine need.
A partnership with GIVIT provides tangible outcomes allowing your business to deliver and showcase the true impact of building stronger communities.
From funding GIVIT’s work across the country, to providing urgent material relief to people doing it tough, the GIVIT magic just wouldn’t happen without our corporate supporters.
Here we provide a taster of how we can support each other, but more importantly, create real social impact in our communities.
We understand that every partnership is unique in its own way, so these ideas are just a start. Together we can make a big difference to people in need.
We look forward to hearing from you and joining our corporate supporter family.
Events coming up
We're excited to bring you the GIVIT Back Game for you and your team to build lasting memories during a fun afternoon out, all while raising funds to help GIVIT continue to make an impact in people's lives.
Get in contact to learn how your team can join in on the fun!
What we look for in a partnership
Key things we look for include
- Shared values – together we strive to make a real difference every day in everything we do
- Brand alignment – utilising our collective expertise to be a force for good.
- Collaborative approach – a demonstrated capability of working on a united goal to help solve both business and community issues
What a partnership could look like
Bolster your social impact and choose GIVIT as your charity partner.
Fund our work across Australia. Create a business advantage by communicating the positive impact of your support through sustainability reporting.
To contribute to our mission of diverting much needed goods to landfill and donate any new, excess or end of line stock.
Fund a project, program or cause which is close to your team’s heart by providing valuable resources, whilst giving your team the feel-good factor.
- Donations of Sheridan Bedding to Remote Indigenous Communities
- IKEA Donation Brings GIVIT Staff To Tears
Demonstrate green leadership by working with GIVIT to rehome furniture and equipment from commercial and public building relocations, refits and refurbs.
Make a real impact in communities impacted by disaster and extreme weather events by donating funds, goods, or services.
Do you have an audience who could really value your social impact by partnering with GIVIT and helping those in real need?
By aligning your business goals with GIVIT's goal of matching generosity with real need, we can work together on building a communication marketing campaign to your audience.
If you have an idea on making an impact by leading a charity event and donating items or funds to GIVIT, we can help.
Events could include a charity golf day, a car convoy across the country or a marathon - the possibilities are endless.
Are you a corporate that wants to make an impact by encouraging your team to give to a cause? We work with workplace giving platforms Benevity, Good2Give, GoodCompany and Catalyser to manage automated payroll deductions.
Encourage your workplace to fundraise in the workplace.
Why partner with Australia's fastest growing charity?
- We have a national reach, with a local impact
- We can provide your business with the quantifiable impact on communities and shareable content to communicate with stakeholders and investors
- We are an award-winning Australian charity with strong governance and links to Federal, State and Local Governments
- We can deliver meaningful community connections for your employees and customers to engage in the partnership
- We are connected to more than 4,500 charities and community groups nationwide
- We are a respected charity which will provide positive brand association
We value fostering an aligned, engaged and productive partnership.
Our impact to date
Partner with GIVIT
Together we can make a big difference to people in need.
For enquiries regarding partnerships, product and service donations, cause marketing and workplace fundraising, please get in touch.